Dr. Jose L Mendoza M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology8926 Woodyard Rd Suite 201 Clinton MD, 20735
Dr. Jose Mendoza is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Clinton, MD. Dr. Mendoza specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos MD
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina 1992
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Crohn's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Jose L Mendoza M.D.'s Practice location
Clinton, MD 20735Get Direction
Dr. Jose L Mendoza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendoza
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Dr. Cyril A. Allen M.D., MSPH7801 Branch Ave. Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. David J Haidak M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Rita Gupta M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Nicholas A Demonaco M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Joon Sun M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Harvey Irwin Katzen M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735