Miss Liza Carolina Yambay valiente M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism11100 Euclid Ave University Hospitals Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Liza Yambay valiente practices Endocrinology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Yambay valiente specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Yambay valiente examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Miss Liza Carolina Yambay valiente M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
NORMAL, IL 61761Get Direction
Miss Liza Carolina Yambay valiente M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yambay valiente
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- 7 Tips to Keep Patients Exercising with Type 2 Diabetes
When you are first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, you are determined to take all the necessary steps and control it. You vow that you will exercise, and that you will follow the recommendations of your doctors. Unfortunately, just like many resolutions, you may not actually keep them. ...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Forecasts Inferior Long-Term Diabetes Management
Recognizing early signs of type 1 diabetes is crucial in the early prevention of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA). Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is a very serious condition that leads to diabetic coma or even leads to death. A recent research published online was carried out by Lindsey M Duca, PhD, at...
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Farnoosh Farrokhi Other18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Charles Faiman MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Vinni Makin MBBS , MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Ma. florence Intia Celzo MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Adrian Michael Schnall M.D.1611 S GREEN RD STE 065 SOUTH EUCLID OH 44121
- Mrs. Arina Monica Gliga MD17900 Jefferson Park Rd Cleveland OH 44130