Dr. Lee S Moore MD
Urologist320 N Oak Ave Cookeville TN, 38501
Dr. Lee Moore is a urologist practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Moore specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1983
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1983
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Lee S Moore MD's Practice location
Cookeville, TN 38501Get Direction
Dr. Lee S Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Dr. Timothy Ray Collins MD254 W 7th St Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Quinton Victor Cancel M.D.320 N Oak Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Ricky Allen Smith MD320 N OAK AVE COOKEVILLE TN 38501
- Dr. Charles T Womack MD320 N Oak Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Sara Catherine Wells M.D.320 N Oak Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Stephen V Goryl MD320 N Oak Ave Cookeville TN 38501