Dr. Antonia Maxon is an audiologist practicing in Hampton, CT. Dr. Maxon evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Maxon takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- A multicenter evaluation of how many infants with permanent hearing loss pass a two-stage otoacoustic emissions/automated auditory brainstem response newborn hearing screening protocol.
- A multisite study to examine the efficacy of the otoacoustic emission/automated auditory brainstem response newborn hearing screening protocol: introduction and overview of the study.
- A multisite study to examine the efficacy of the otoacoustic emission/automated auditory brainstem response newborn hearing screening protocol: research design and results of the study.
- A multisite study to examine the efficacy of the otoacoustic emission/automated auditory brainstem response newborn hearing screening protocol: results of visual reinforcement audiometry.
- A multisite study to examine the efficacy of the otoacoustic emission/automated auditory brainstem response newborn hearing screening protocol: recommendations for policy, practice, and research.
- Temporal integration functions in hearing-impaired children.
- Development of psychoacoustic behavior: sensitivity and discrimination.
- Binaural amplification of young children: a clinical application of Ross' theory.
- Referral rates and cost efficiency in a universal newborn hearing screening program using transient evoked otoacoustic emissions.
- Transient evoked otoacoustic emission-based screening in typical nurseries: a response to Jacobson and Jacobson.
- Universal screening for infant hearing impairment: simple, beneficial, and presently justified.
- Using transient evoked otoacoustic emissions for neonatal hearing screening.
- Screening infants for hearing impairment.
- Effects of exam procedures on transient evoked otoacoustic emissions (TEOAEs) in neonates.
- Newborn hearing screening: comparison of a simplified otoacoustic emissions
Antonia Brancia Maxon PH.D.'s Practice location
Hampton, CT 06247Get Direction
Antonia Brancia Maxon PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do Breast Cancer Patients Receive Too Much Radiation?
When people hear the word “cancer” they naturally become very fearful for their future. Cancer is a terrifying diagnosis to receive and can leave patients feeling uncertain, desperate, confused, yet also motivated to do whatever is in their power to get fight it. This fear can lead to situations...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Pneumonia: Visiting a Lung Specialist
For a person suffering from pneumonia it is important to visit a lung specialist for guidance on how to treat and prevent pneumonia. Most people do not visit a specialist until the problem has become more serious, which can be dangerous. However, there are a number of things you should know before...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Terry O'neill Yanaway AU.D.850 Bolton Rd Storrs Mansfield CT 06269
- Pamela J Paine AUD850 Bolton Rd Storrs Mansfield CT 06269
- Jennifer Cox M.A., CCC-A354 Hartford Tpke Hampton CT 06247
- Susan Bartlett MA850 Bolton Rd Storrs Mansfield CT 06269
- Elyse Kirschblum MA CCC-A36 Watson St Willimantic CT 06226
- Christine Kendall MA18 Oneco St Norwich CT 06360