Dr. Anna Guidos is a physiatrist practicing in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Guidos is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Guidos focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Guidos can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Anna Maria Guidos MD's Practice location
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701Get Direction
Dr. Anna Maria Guidos MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Dr. Heidi Hunter MD211 Saint Francis Dr Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Jimmy Dayland Bowen M.D.48 Doctors Park Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Matthew W Karshner MD2126 Independence St Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Bernard Charles Burns DO48 Doctors Park Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Mrs. Gladys grace Tiwonge Kamanga-sollo MD1723 Broadway St Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Dr. Paul Joseph Guidos M.D.2615 Saddle Ridge Ln Cape Girardeau MO 63701