Dr. Milton Hester M.D.
Family Practitioner9101 Monroe Rd Suite 155 Charlotte NC, 28270
Dr. Milton Hester is a family practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Hester specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hester possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Georgia Regents University Medical
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Vascular Disease
- Member Mecklenburg County AFP
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Lancaster General Hospital 1989
Dr. Milton Hester M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28270Get Direction
Dr. Milton Hester M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hester
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Hiren D. Italia MD10135 Park Rd Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Dane R Floberg M.D.10816 Black Dog Ln Charlotte NC 28214
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Collins M.D.7903 PROVIDENCE RD CHARLOTTE NC 28277
- Dr. Steven Robert Bauer Other12311 Copper Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.309 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Steven L Gilchrist MD13557 STEELECROFT PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28278