Dr. Jessica Drigalla is a pediatrician in Temple, Texas and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Metroplex Adventist Hospital and Scott & White Memorial Hospital. She received ...
Dr. Jessica Wallace Drigalla M.D.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Wallace Drigalla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Dr. Lisa Warren D.O.795 E. Second Street Pomona CA 91766
- Dr. Susan P. Nickel M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Robert Jean-luc Organ M.D.200 Nola Ruth Blvd Harker Heights TX 76548
- Dr. Neelam Konnur M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Joyce Philip Samuel MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Brian M Reasoner M.D.1406 N Texana St Hallettsville TX 77964