Dr. Shervin Naderi is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Herndon, VA. Dr. Naderi specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1999
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. The Naderi Center / Plastic Surgery's Practice location
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
Reston, VA 20190Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. The Naderi Center / Plastic Surgery | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. The Naderi Center / Plastic Surgery's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naderi
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen2440 M Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Dr. Reza Shayesteh M.D.5413 West Cedar Lane Bethesda Maryland 20814