Dr. The Naderi Center / Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck297 Herndon Pkwy Suite 101 Herndon VA, 20170
Dr. Shervin Naderi is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Herndon, VA. Dr. Naderi specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1999
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Dr. The Naderi Center / Plastic Surgery's Practice location
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
Reston, VA 20190Get Direction
Dr. The Naderi Center / Plastic Surgery's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naderi
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen1300 Chain Bridge Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815