Dr. Mark Dion Parrish M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology2516 Stockton Blvd Dept Of Pediatrics, Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Mark Parrish is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Parrish specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Mark Dion Parrish M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Mark Dion Parrish M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parrish
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. Andrew Lester Juris MD5609 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Mr. Oleg Georgievich Kovalenko M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Mr. Stanley Benjamin Wright M.D.5609 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Stuart Berger MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Anita Jeanne Moon-grady M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-najmabadi MD5609 J St Sacramento CA 95819