Dr. Michelle Hall is a pediatrician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Hall is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hall diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hall can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Michelle B. Hall MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37919Get Direction
Dr. Michelle B. Hall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Terry O. Harville4301 West Markham Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Sanders M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Misty Dawn Nolen M.D.2301 Springhill Rd Benton AR 72019
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary M.D.230 N Rufe Snow Dr Keller TX 76248
- Dr. James S Magee MD1 Children's Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Arti Lal MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202