Dr. Regina Lamb-amato is a child neurologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Lamb-amato specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Lamb-amato is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1994
Dr. Regina Lamb-amato MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10011 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Regina Lamb-amato MD | Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Regina Lamb-amato MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamb-amato
- Teen Mom Leah Blows Fans Away with How She Deals with Daughter's Muscular Dystrophy
Seven-year-old Ali Simms from Teen Mom 2 suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy, a condition which causes problems with movement, and usually heart and respiratory issues as the disease progresses. Ali was rushed to the hospital in August after struggling to breathe, worrying her family and...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Turns His Love For Cooking into a Business
Even though the odds are against them, some kids with muscular dystrophy defy them in big ways and prove to be an inspiration for others with the neuromuscular disease. One of those kids is 10-year-old Conor Barshay. Even before the age of 10, Barshay developed a keen sense of taste through a...
- 5 Healthcare Professionals You Should Contact If Your Child Has Autism
The following list consists of five different autism organizations you should contact if your child has been diagnosed with autism.US Autism and Asperger Association (USAAA)The USAAA is a nonprofit center for autism that provides education, support, and solutions to people who are in need of...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
Nearby Neurologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Rose M. Merola MD 150 New Providence Rd Mountainside NJ 7092
- Dr. David M Kaufman M.D. 3 East 83 Street New York NY 10028
- Dr. Kaleb Yohay M.D. 525 E 68th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Yuri Brosgol MD 30 W End Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Juliann Marie Paolicchi MD 505 East 70th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen Michelle Hopkins M.D. 530 1st Ave New York NY 10016