Dr. Brian Edward Schulze MD PA
Orthopedist8715 Village Drive Suite 616 San Antonio TX, 78217
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“I was involved in high-school sports and exposed to recovery from musculoskeletal injuries. I worked with coaches, trainers and team physicians who sparked my interest in orthopedics. Recovery ...
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1994
University of Texas Medical Schoo
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Broken Ankle
Dr. Brian Edward Schulze MD PA's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78217Get Direction
Dr. Brian Edward Schulze MD PA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulze
- Zoboroski j.
- Arthur n.
- Jan k.
- Ron r.
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Adam Harris M.D.325 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio TX 78258
- Howard Jay Hassell8255 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.1200 Brooklyn Ave. San Antonio TX 78212
- Stephen Edward EarleP.O. Box 33577 San Antonio Texas 78265
- Dr. Cezar Sandu M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Karen Johnston Jones MD21 Spurs Ln San Antonio TX 78240