Dr. Manav Singla M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology9106 Philadelphia Rd Suite 212 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Manav Singla practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Rosedale, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Singla treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Summa Health System, Internal Medicine
Dr. Manav Singla M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
WHITE MARSH, MD 21162Get Direction
Dr. Manav Singla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singla
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Dr. Richard E Layton MD901 Dulaney Valley Road Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Schuberth M.D.10807 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Douglas C Watson MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. John J Farley MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287