Dr. Eva Kathryn Miller MD, MPH
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Eva Miller practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Nashville, TN. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Miller treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University / Main Campus 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Allergies, Immunology, Rhinitis And More
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt 2005
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center 2007
Dr. Eva Kathryn Miller MD, MPH's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Eva Kathryn Miller MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Allison Norton MD2611 W End Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Steven Mark Tate MD2001 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Donna S Hummell MD719 THOMPSON LANE NASHVILLE TN 37204
- Dr. Yasmin West Khan MD719 THOMPSON LANE VANDERBILT ONE HUNDRED OAKS NASHVILLE TN 37204
- Dr. Stacy Dorris MD719 THOMPSON LN NASHVILLE TN 37204