Our office is great with children and with fearful patients. Come relax at our office and let our gentle doctor take care of your entire family. We offer a full spectrum of cosmetic and restorative services ...
Education and Training
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute BA 0
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Biomedical Engineering MS 0
New York University College of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree 0
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:breath Rx
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:brite Smile
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:waterlase
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry:brite Smile Teeth Whitening Process
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New York State Dental Association
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Robert F Perler DDS's Practice location
Dr. Robert F Perler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Robert F. Perler, DDS, MS, FAGD, is a Leading Dentist with His Own Private Practice in New Rochelle, NY
Robert F. Perler, DDS, MS, FAGD, is a well-versed dentist who diagnoses and treats patients at his private practice in New Rochelle, NY. His practice offers services such as checkups, crowns, bridges, bonding, teeth cleaning, and veneers, as well as emergency services such as root canals. Furthermore, Dr. Perler heads the Norman Brooks Award, a scholarship at the Albert Leonard Middle School in New Rochelle, NY that benefits gifted music students. He also supports the Masai tribe in Kenya with free toothbrushes and other dental hygiene supplies with the help of Proctor and Gamble. Dr. Perler has an impressive professional journey that spans forty-two years and has knowledge and expertise in all facets of dentistry. He feels that his experience, creativity, and education are the qualities that make him an exemplary dentist. For more information about Robert F. Perler, DDS, please visit https://robertperlerdds.com/.
Robert F. Perler, DDS, MS, FAGD, attended the New York University College of Dentistry, and received his Doctor od Dental Surgery degree in 1978. Furthermore, he conducted his general practice residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. In addition, he holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology acquired at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a Master of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering completed at the same educational venue (1975). In addition, Dr. Perler attained fellowship of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Perler remains a member of the American Dental Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the New York Dental Association, and the Pierre Fauchard Academy. For more information about Robert F. Perler, DDS, please visit https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/296747-Robert-Perler-Dentist.
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...