Dr. Robert F. Perler
Dentist | General Practice175 Memorial Hwy Suite 1-6 New Rochelle NY, 10801
Our office is great with children and with fearful patients. Come relax at our office and let our gentle doctor take care of your entire family. We offer a full spectrum of cosmetic and restorative services ...
Education and Training
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute BA 0
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Biomedical Engineering MS 0
New York University College of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree 0
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:breath Rx
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:brite Smile
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:waterlase
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry:brite Smile Teeth Whitening Process
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New York State Dental Association
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, New York State Dental Association, Pierre Fauchard Academy
Dr. Robert F. Perler's Practice location
Robert F. Perler, DDS, MS, FAGD, is a Leading Dentist with His Own Private Practice in New Rochelle, NY
Robert F. Perler, DDS, MS, FAGD, is a well-versed dentist who diagnoses and treats patients at his private practice in New Rochelle, NY. His practice offers services such as checkups, crowns, bridges, bonding, teeth cleaning, and veneers, as well as emergency services such as root canals. Furthermore, Dr. Perler heads the Norman Brooks Award, a scholarship at the Albert Leonard Middle School in New Rochelle, NY that benefits gifted music students. He also supports the Masai tribe in Kenya with free toothbrushes and other dental hygiene supplies with the help of Proctor and Gamble. Dr. Perler has an impressive professional journey that spans forty-two years and has knowledge and expertise in all facets of dentistry. He feels that his experience, creativity, and education are the qualities that make him an exemplary dentist. For more information about Robert F. Perler, DDS, please visit https://robertperlerdds.com/.
Robert F. Perler, DDS, MS, FAGD, attended the New York University College of Dentistry, and received his Doctor od Dental Surgery degree in 1978. Furthermore, he conducted his general practice residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. In addition, he holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology acquired at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a Master of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering completed at the same educational venue (1975). In addition, Dr. Perler attained fellowship of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Perler remains a member of the American Dental Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the New York Dental Association, and the Pierre Fauchard Academy. For more information about Robert F. Perler, DDS, please visit https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/296747-Robert-Perler-Dentist.
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...