Dr. Amina I Merchant MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery600 S Paulina St 527 Ac Fac Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Amina Merchant is a trauma surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Merchant specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Amina I Merchant MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Amina I Merchant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Merchant
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- What Is Sulfamethoxazole?
Generic Name: Sulfamethoxazole/TrimethoprimBrand Name: Bactrim, Septra, Septra DS, Sulfatrim, Bactrim DS, SMZ-TMP Pediatric.What Is Sulfamethoxazole?In combination with trimethoprim, sulfamethoxazole is used for the treatment of certain infections such as middle ear infection, urinary tract...
- New Harvard and MassGeneral Study Will Explore Celiac Development
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital are currently recruiting 250 infants to participate in their new study that plans to look at the various factors that affect celiac disease's development. For more information or to participate, visit www.cdgemm.org.There have been a...
- Dr. Geoffrey Silver MD2160 S. First Avenue Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Hadi Farouk Shaaban DO2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Stathis Poulakidas MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Hieu Ton-that MD2 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Eduardo Smith singares M.D.4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Michael Iwanicki D.O.3815 Highland Ave Downers Grove IL 60515