Dr. Steven J. Feldhaus M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon7710 Mercy Rd Suite 420 Omaha NE, 68124
Dr. Steven Feldhaus is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Feldhaus specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Feldhaus typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Surgery; C T Hayden Vet Affairs M C, General Surgery
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Steven J. Feldhaus M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68124Get Direction
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Dr. Steven J. Feldhaus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feldhaus
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Thomas J Langdon M.D.9850 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Rudy P Lackner MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD4242 Farnam St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Jeffrey T. Sugimoto M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. John T Batter M.D.9850 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Tracy A Dorheim M.D.9850 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114