Dr. Ronald Romanik is a psychiatrist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Romanik is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Romanik diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Romanik may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Romanik treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1977
Texas A&M University, TX 1977
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doc 2016 Albuquerque The Magazine
- Top Doc 2015 Albuquerque The Magazine
- Top Doc 2014 Albuquerque The Magazine
- Top Doc 2013 Albuquerque The Magazine
- Top Doc 2012 Albuquerque The Magazine
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Psychiatry; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- University of New Mexico Program
Mr. Ronald Lee Romanik M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Ronald Lee Romanik M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Ronald Lee Romanik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Romanik
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
The typical cases of schizophrenia are easy to diagnose. The difficult to diagnose are those belonging to an ill-defined group that includes the so-called latent cases, borderline, character disorder, quasi-psychotic psychopaths, severe personality difficulties, and so on. The diagnosis made in...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Dr. Luke Brewton MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Yasin M Choudry M.D.2400 TUCKER NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131
- Dr. Adam Graff M.D.1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Kevin E Rexroad M.D.3214 Purdue Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Carl Brown MDUnm Hospital Psychiatry Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Brett Y. Lu MD PHD3131 Grande Vista Pl Nw Albuquerque NM 87120