Dr. Ali Mahmoud Ziada M.D., M.B.B.CH
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric UrologyUrology Univ Of Ky Med Ctr 800 Rose St Room Ms 237 Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Ali Ziada practices Pediatric Urology in Lexington, KY. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Ziada is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Ziada performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
- Changes in serum concentrations of markers of myocardial injury following treadmill exercise testing in patients with suspected ischaemic heart disease.
- Changes in serum concentration of antioxidants following treadmill exercise testing in patients with suspected ischaemic heart disease.
- Advanced prostate cancer.
- Radiation therapy after radical prostatectomy.
- Predictive factors of lower calyceal stone clearance after Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL): a focus on the infundibulopelvic anatomy.
- Pediatric and adolescent transperineal anastomotic urethroplasty.
- Tubularized incised plate (TIP) in previously operated (redo) hypospadias.
- Safety of ungated shockwave lithotripsy in pediatric patients.
- Metabolic stone composition in Egyptian children.
- Assessment of recoverability of kidney function in children with obstructive calcular anuria: multicenter study.
- Crossed testicular ectopia with preoperative ultrasound.
- Angiogenesis in the heart and skeletal muscle.
- Distal hypospadias repair using only glans wing mobilization and approximation.
- Pattern of clinical presentation of congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract among infants and children.
- Technical refinements to improve outcomes following distal hypospadias repair.
- The effect of long-term vasodilatation on capillary growth and performance in rabbit heart and skeletal muscle.
- Securing urethral catheters in patients undergoing urethrovesical anastomosis.
Dr. Ali Mahmoud Ziada M.D., M.B.B.CH's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Ali Mahmoud Ziada M.D., M.B.B.CH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ziada
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...