Dr. Lesley H Lee M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4918 Locust Lane Harrisburg PA, 17109
Dr. Lesley Lee is a psychiatrist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Lee is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lee diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lee may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lee treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Korea Univ Coll of Med, Chong-no-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1987
- Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Psychiatry; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Jersey City Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Lesley H Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
York, PA 17401Get Direction
Dr. Lesley H Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Silvestre S. De la Cruz503 North 21st Street Camp Hill Pennsylvania 17011
- Dr. Lawrence Laszlo Vonrago M.D.1035 Mumma Rd Lemoyne PA 17043
- Dr. Krishan K Bansal M.DOmhsas, Administration Harrisburg PA 17105
- Dr. Tony L Byler MD6530 Leo Dr Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Muhammad Ikram MD101 Broad St Ashland PA 17921
- Dr. Raman Baweja M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033