Dr. Leonard Sulik practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Fargo, ND. Dr. Sulik evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Sulik seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Pediatrics/Psychiatry/Child Psychiatry
Dr. Leonard Read Sulik MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Leonard Read Sulik MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Rachel M. Fleissner MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jane Charlotte Gaffrey D.O.100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jeanine L Roembach MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Emmet Michael Kenney MD3120 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Michelle Lee Mayfield jorgensen MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Kenneth J Fischer MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103