My practice focuses on the body's ability to heal itself. Using a non-invasive approach to healing, I help guide individuals toward becoming more aware of stressors and triggers of tension in the body ...
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy And More
- Member Iowa Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Rachel Weissman's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52240Get Direction
Rachel Weissman's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Lucy Marsh L.AC.720 S DUBUQUE ST STE 3 IOWA CITY IA 52240
- Dr. Kai-yun Katherine Cheng N.D., LAC250 12TH AVE STE 150 CORALVILLE IA 52241
- Ms. Laura Ellen Christensen L.AC.1201 Wade St Iowa City IA 52240
- Mr. Jason Lawrence Burke L.AC.185 Highway 965 Ne North Liberty IA 52317
- Patrick Yoerger L.AC.221 E College St Iowa City IA 52240
- Alice Claussen L,AC.501 12TH AVE CORALVILLE IA 52241