Acupuncturist505 E Washington St Suite 1 Iowa City IA, 52240
My practice focuses on the body's ability to heal itself. Using a non-invasive approach to healing, I help guide individuals toward becoming more aware of stressors and triggers of tension in the body ...
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy And More
- Member Iowa Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Rachel Weissman's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52240Get Direction
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Mr. Jason Lawrence Burke L.AC.1070 William St Iowa City IA 52240
- Patrick Yoerger L.AC.221 E College St Iowa City IA 52240
- Ms. Laura Ellen Christensen L.AC.1201 Wade St Iowa City IA 52240
- Lucy Marsh L.AC.720 S DUBUQUE ST STE 3 IOWA CITY IA 52240
- Mr. Robert Mcgregor Weingeist LAC325 E WASHINGTON ST IOWA CITY IA 52240
- Stacy Jane Kluck L.AC.1070 William St Iowa City IA 52240