Dr. Leonard Klay is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Klay specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Klay can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Klay can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1962
Stanford University School of Medicine 1962
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Leonard John Klay M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95404Get Direction
Dr. Leonard John Klay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a viral disease that can be passed and spread by a number of ways including sexual contact and childbirth if the pregnant mother is infected. HIV is a disease that destroys the body's immune system, and it is considered a sexually transmitted disease...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Mr. John Howarth Kirk MD821 SAINT HELENA HWY S SAINT HELENA CA 94574
- Dr. Anthony P. Kosinski M.D.1550a Professional Drive Petaluma CA 94954
- Dr. Mary Pravdin M.D.415 Tesconi Cir Santa Rosa CA 95401
- Dr. Susan C Logan M.D.1111 SONOMA AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95405
- Dr. Lela M Emad M.D.1111 SONOMA AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95405
- Dr. Dominic Paul Amara M.D.181 Andrieux St Sonoma CA 95476