Dr. Glen Wyant practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Grapevine, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Wyant treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Anesthesiology; West Virginia Univ Hosps, Anesthesiology
Mr. Glen R. Wyant MD's Practice location
Grapevine, TX 76051Get Direction
Mr. Glen R. Wyant MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atelectasis vs Pneumothorax: What’s the Difference?
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis is a complete or partial collapse of the lung or lobe of a lung. This medical condition develops when the tiny sacs, known as alveoli, present within the lung become deflated.This is a breathing complication which often occurs after surgery. Apart from surgery, it is...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Fibromyalgia: Foods to Eat and Foods to Run Away From
It is possible to live with fibromyalgia. When a person has fibromyalgia they experience musculoskeletal pain that typically creates problems with sleep, memory, extreme fatigue, and mood. Women are more likely to experience fibromyalgia compared to men. There is, unfortunately, no cure for...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Weiwei Boone MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edgar Erold Kiss M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235