Dr. Michael Harrison is an internist practicing in Wayne, MI. Dr. Harrison specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Harrison provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Trapezius muscle metabolism measured with NIRS in helicopter pilots flying a simulator.
- Physiological effects of night vision goggle counterweights on neck musculature of military helicopter pilots.
- Helicopter cockpit seat side and trapezius muscle metabolism with night vision goggles.
- Prefrontal cortex oxygenation during incremental exercise in chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Measuring neuromuscular fatigue in cervical spinal musculature of military helicopter aircrew.
- Neck pain in military helicopter aircrew and the role of exercise therapy.
- Neck pain and muscle function in a population of CH-146 helicopter aircrew.
- Hyperbaric oxygen and muscle performance in maximal sustained muscle contraction.
- A predictive logistic regression equation for neck pain in helicopter aircrew.
- Physiological variables associated with the development of acute mountain sickness at the South Pole.
- Exercise therapy for improved neck muscle function in helicopter aircrew.
- Oral contraceptive use and acute mountain sickness in South Pole workers.
- Night vision goggle-induced neck pain in military helicopter aircrew: a literature review.
- Statin use and the development of acute mountain sickness.
- Posture and Helmet Load Influences on Neck Muscle Activation.
Dr. Michael Frederick Harrison MD PHD's Practice location
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Michael Frederick Harrison MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Cynthia A Shelby-lane MD1449 Woodward Ave. Detroit MI 48226
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034