Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry500 University Dr H088 Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Hershey, PA. Dr. Hillwig-garcia evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hillwig-garcia seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2007
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Penn State University Program
Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hillwig-garcia
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Andreea Adiaconitei M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Susan Lynn Thornsley MD2448 Walnut St Harrisburg PA 17103
- Dr. Daisy Williams D.O.2501 N 3RD ST HARRISBURG PA 17110
- Dr. Juanita Taylor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Oyindamola Abimbola Ajibade-akonai M.D283 BUTLER RD MOUNT GRETNA PA 17064
- Dr. Jimmy O Ibikunle MD2078 Bernays Dr York PA 17404