Dr. Fred E. Hardwicke M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX, 79415
Dr. Fred Hardwicke is an oncologist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Hardwicke specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Hardwicke manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1985
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Fred E. Hardwicke M.D.'s Practice location
CHILDRESS, TX 79201Get Direction
Dr. Fred E. Hardwicke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hardwicke
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Facebook Photo Reveals Little-Known Breast Cancer Symptom
Thirty-seven-year-old Sherrie Rhodes was doing what many people do on a hot June day, going swimming. While she was putting on her bathing suit, the mother of three realized something unusual. On the outer side of her left breast, Sherrie noticed an indentation in her skin. Remembering a recent...
- Could Age and Ovarian Endometrioma Be Linked with a Risk of Ovarian Cancer?
Endometriosis is a chronic condition that occurs when the endometrium (the type of tissue that lines the uterus) grows outside the uterus. With every menstrual cycle, the clumps of tissue, known as the implants, go through the same process. They build up, break down, and cause bleeding that the...
- Student Makes Potential Breakthrough in Breast Cancer Treatment
New treatments make waves in the media frequently. Diseases affect everyone in one way or another. This makes them feel scary and unsolvable. Research is the light at the end of the tunnel that gives us a glimmer of hope. However, it is rarer for a treatment to become a breakthrough for a...
- What is Leukemia: Get the Facts
Sometimes, we hear of certain diseases or health conditions frequently but are never aware of their background; like it is common to find people who do not know much about Leukemia. But I don’t want to underrate you. How much do you know about Leukemia? Did you know that it is a type of cancer?...
- Aspirin May Help Prevent Breast Cancer in Women with Diabetes
People have taken aspirin for pain for longer than many people realize. Willow bark, whether chewed or taken as a tea, has been used for over two thousand years. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in both willow bark and aspirin. It is a common painkiller.Not only is it good against pain,...
- Dr. Lucio Dinunno M.D.4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Isaac Tafur MD4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Saba Radhi MD602 INDIANA AVE LUBBOCK TX 79415
- Dr. Ibrahim Adly Shalaby MD4101 22nd Pl Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. David R Close MD4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Catherine Anne Jones M.D.602 INDIANA AVE LUBBOCK TX 79415