Dr. Priya Verghese MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology420 Delaware Street Se, Mmc 491 University Of Minnes Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Priya Verghese is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Verghese specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
Dr. Priya Verghese MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Priya Verghese MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verghese
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Genetic Markers for Predicting Lupus Susceptibility
Autoimmune diseases have plagued millions of people from different parts of the world. These disorders have unknown etiologies and have no cure to this day. Many patients diagnosed with some kind of autoimmune disease have mustered the courage and determined the pace to coexist with their illness...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Dr. Lydia Najera MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Youngki Kim M516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455