Dr. Michael W Crane M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA, 50401
Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with over 25 years of experience, Dr. Michael W. Crane has practiced at Mason City Clinic since 1985, and also holds hospital privileges at Mercy ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Orthopedic Surgery
- THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROPLASTYScaphoid Implant Resection Arthroplasty; Long-Term Results1986
Dr. Michael W Crane M.D.'s Practice location
Mason City, IA 50401Get Direction
MASON CITY, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Michael W Crane M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crane
- Jane p.
- S. s.
- Dorothy n.
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Dr. Michael Bentley Scherb M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Richard Elmer Rattay M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Eric J Potthoff D.O.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Darron M Jones MD250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Timothy A Gibbons M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Marcia K Nelsen M.D.250 S Crescent Dr Mason City IA 50401