Dr. Jeffrey Carl Lerner DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery10115 W Forest Hill Blvd Suite 302 Wellington FL, 33414
Dr. Jeffrey Lerner is a podiatrist practicing in Wellington, FL. Dr. Lerner is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Lerner diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- The emerging healthcare environmental manager.
- Is there an alternative to a National Health Board for Technology Assessment?
- Buying medical technology for ambulatory care.
- Advances and retreats in outpatient medical technology.
- Will using evidence-based approaches to a standards development process improve Medicaid policy making? Report on a promising effort.
- The role for leaders of health care organizations in patient safety.
- The consequence of secret prices: the politics of physician preference items.
- Top technology issues for ambulatory care facilities this year and beyond.
- The case for a national patient library.
- Systemness. Introduction.
- Britain between the wars: the historical context of Bowlby's theory of attachment.
- The National Patient Library. Evidence-based information for consumers.
Dr. Jeffrey Carl Lerner DPM's Practice location
Wellington, FL 33414Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Carl Lerner DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lerner
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. Ira Spinner DPM10075 Jog Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Jason Gold D.P.M.13489 Military Trl Delray Beach FL 33484
- Dr. Michael Sturm D.P.M.13590 Jog Rd Delray Beach FL 33446
- Dr. Alan Hartstein D.P.M.701 Park Ave West Palm Beach FL 33403
- Dr. Richard Howard Mann DPM258 Se 6th Ave Delray Beach FL 33483
- Dr. Joshua Paul Daly D.P.M, M.B.A7975 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando FL 32822