Dr. W Sauder practices Pulmonology in Peoria, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sauder manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. W Anthony Sauder M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
Dr. W Anthony Sauder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Importance of Bone Health
Anyone living with cystic fibrosis knows that the lungs, GI tract, pancreas, and other organs are damaged by the caustic mucus it produces.However, some might be unaware that the absorption of food nutrients, including calcium, is severely hampered by the disease’s damage to the small intestines....
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Michael Leroy Peil M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Rajesh Balagani DON2950 State Road 67 Lake Geneva WI 53147
- Dr. Ossama Ikladios MD1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Jeremiah Edward Crabb M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Patrick E Whitten M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. William P Tillis M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606