Dr. Jyothi Reddy Mallepalli MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3402 Magnolia Cove Monroe LA, 71203
Dr. Jyothi Mallepalli is a rheumatologist practicing in Monroe, LA. Dr. Mallepalli specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Mallepalli treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Gandi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences 1987
Osmania Medical College 1985
- Evaluation of the Long Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Two Dosing Regimens of Olokizumab (OKZ), in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Previously Completed 24 Weeks of Blinded Treatment in One of the Core Studies - CREDO 1, 2 or 3.
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Safety of Two Dosing Regimens of Olokizumab (OKZ), Compared to Placebo, in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Are Taking an Existing Medication Called a Tumour Necrosis Factor Alpha Inhibitor But Have Active Disease
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Safety of Two Dosing Regimens of Olokizumab (OKZ), Compared to Placebo and Adalimumab, in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Are Taking Methotrexate But Have Active Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New Rochelle) Program
Dr. Jyothi Reddy Mallepalli MD's Practice location
Monroe, LA 71203Get Direction
Dr. Jyothi Reddy Mallepalli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mallepalli
- Living with Gout
Due to excessive uric acid in the blood, the solution solidifies and creates crystals in the joints, leading to gout. The condition is characterized by sudden pain in the joints, as well as swelling and stiffness of the affected joints. The most common symptom is a sharp pain that occurs in your big...
- Health Canada Gives Approval on AVACEN 100 for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Health Canada, which is a federal department in charge of assisting Canadians with obtaining quality healthcare and promoting healthy lifestyle practices, just gave its approval for the licensing of the AVACEN 100 Class II to be used in the treatment of fibromyalgia, which afflicts about 10 million...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Everything You Need To Know About Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease?Lyme disease also called Lyme borreliosis is an inflammatory disorder in which the first symptoms that appear include rash, fever, headache, chills and then later arthritis, cardiac and neurological disorders. It is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. ...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...