Dr. Cynthia L Glines M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI, 49684
Dr. Cynthia Glines practices Pulmonology in Traverse City, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Glines manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1981
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Henry Ford Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Cynthia L Glines M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Cynthia L Glines M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glines
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Disorders
What is Bronchiectasis (BR) and how it is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? It is known that there is a strong association with RA and various pulmonary disorders such as BR. How these two conditions are connected is less clear and something that has been being examined for some time. However...
- Everything You Need to Know About Aspiration Pneumonia
Aspiration pneumonia or inhalation pneumonia is the inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of inhalation of various substances. These substances include vomit, food, foreign bodies, and regurgitated gastric juices.Aspiration of foreign objects can cause inflammation of the lungs,...
- Chronic Bronchitis – The Smoker’s Cough
What is chronic bronchitis?Chronic bronchitis is defined as a persistent cough with sputum production for at least three months in at least two consecutive years in the absence of any other identifiable causes.Chronic bronchitis is also commonly known as the smoker’s cough. This is due to the fact...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Will M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Daniel Michael Navin M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. David Alan Walker D.O.550 Munson Ave Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Deborah Jo Ochs M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Timothy Donald Macon D.O.,F.C.C.P.2062 S U. S. 31 North Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Vollbrecht M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684