Dr. Adam Gerber is a urologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Gerber specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- MemberFLORIDA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member ORANGE COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Urology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 1992
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 1991
Dr. Adam J Gerber MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32803Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32803Get Direction
Dr. Adam J Gerber MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gerber
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- Dr. Gabriel Ogaya-Pinies MD410 Celebration Pl Celebration FL 34747
- Dr. Thomas G Cangiano MD270 Northlake Boulevard Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Charles J Rosser MD1400 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Stan K Sujka MD41 W Kaley St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. James L Welch MD41 W Kaley St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Daniel Danny Cohen-neamie MD149 Edinburgh Dr Winter Park FL 32792