Dr. Jon Richard Miller D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice921 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Jon Miller is a Dentist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Miller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jon Richard Miller D.D.S.'s Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Gregory Ray D.D.S.500 S Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Nowell Evan Gray D.D.S.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Aaron P Gerson D.D.S.1221 Highland Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Ana Adler Niehoff DDS1590 ROSECRANS AVE STE N MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Ronald J Greene D.D.S.500 S Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Steve J Guidone D.D.S.1104 Highland Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266