Dr. John R Wagner M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery11012 E 13 Mile Rd Suite 112 Warren MI, 48093
Dr. John Wagner is a hand surgeon practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Wagner specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1977
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. John R Wagner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John R Wagner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagner
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Low Testosterone Levels May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Low levels of testosterone may increase the chances of bone fractures due to osteoporosis in men over 60-years-old, according to a study published in the journal, Archives of Internal Medicine. Osteoporosis, characterized by thinning of bones, and can occur in men with hormonal deficiencies.“One...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- How Effort Is Rewarded by Outcome
Whatever the job may be, individuals have the option to just get by or put in hard work and see the undeniable, self-fulfilling results. Such is the case for one of the more demanding jobs in the market today: nursing. Although the job by default requires long hours of focused work, there also...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. William Clifford Huettner MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Mykola John Bartkiw D.O.8501 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Robert S Barbosa D.O.11012 E 13 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Avery A. Arora M.D.37650 Professional Center Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Ephraim M Zinberg MDHenry Ford Health System Sterling Heights MI 48313
- Dr. Uzma H Rehman D.O.45650 Schoenherr Rd Utica MI 48315