Rodney Lee Henry M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology709 Hollybrook Dr Suite 2301 Longview TX, 75605
Dr. Rodney Henry is a cardiologist practicing in Longview, TX. Dr. Henry specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Henry also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston, Texas
Rodney Lee Henry M.D.'s Practice location
Longview, TX 75605Get Direction
Longview, TX 75601Get Direction
Rodney Lee Henry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henry
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Jonathan David Greifenkamp MD709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- Samir V Germanwala DO709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- Krishna Reddy Nayini M.D.709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- George Frederick Leatherman M.D.709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- Rajeev Singh M.D.709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- Charles Prentice Crumpler M.D.709 HOLLYBROOK DR LONGVIEW TX 75605