Dr. Michele I Slogoff MD
Proctologist2160 S First Ave (Ems Bldg. ) Maywood IL, 60153
Dr. Michele Slogoff is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Slogoff specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Slogoff often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston/University of Texas Medical School at Galveston
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Colon And Rectal Surgery
Dr. Michele I Slogoff MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
GENEVA, IL 60134Get Direction
Dr. Michele I Slogoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Slogoff
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- Dr. Amy Halverson MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. David J Piazza MD10 W Martin Ave Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Michael Francis Mcgee M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.Cleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Johan Fredrik Nordenstam MD2800 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Dana Michelle Hayden M.D.1700 W. Van Buren St. Chicago IL 60612