Dr. Shavonne Readus is a speech language pathologist practicing in WAYNE, MI. Dr. Readus specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Readus evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Readus helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Shavonne Readus's Practice location
WAYNE, MI 48184Get Direction
Shavonne Readus's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Danielle Peters Rocchini CCC-SLP2075 E WEST MAPLE RD COMMERCE TOWNSHIP MI 48390
- Ms. Megan Jacobs SLP35425 W MICHIGAN AVE WAYNE MI 48184
- Jessica Jen Yu M.S., CCC-SLP1111 CATHERINE ST ANN ARBOR MI 48109
- Ms. Erin Taylor Metz M.S., CCC-SLP2075 E. WEST MAPLE ROAD WALLED LAKE MI 48390
- Beth Ann Salz M.S. CCC-SLP1111 EAST CATHERINE STREET ANN ARBOR MI 48109
- Nathan Mutchnick801 W ANN ARBOR TRL PLYMOUTH MI 48170