Dr. Aloke Kumar Mandal M.D., PH.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology29035 Warnick Rd Rancho Palos Verdes CA, 90275
Dr. Aloke Mandal is a surgical oncologist practicing in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Dr. Mandal specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Current management of common bile duct stones: is there a role for laparoscopic cholecystectomy and intraoperative endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography as a single-stage procedure?
- The effect of center volume on pancreas transplant outcomes.
- Value-based contracting innovated Medicare advantage healthcare delivery and improved survival.
- Independent Physician Groups.
Dr. Aloke Kumar Mandal M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275Get Direction
SANTA ANA, CA 92704Get Direction
Dr. Aloke Kumar Mandal M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mandal
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Anton Bilchik M.D., PH.D., M.B.A.2121 SANTA MONICA BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. Leland Jay Foshag M.D.11818 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Susan Mccloskey M.D.1311 Centinela Ave Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Moshe Faynsod MD1360 W 6th St San Pedro CA 90732
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Arena M.D.2200 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Alice Chung M.D.1328 22nd St Santa Monica CA 90404