Dr. Bijan Pourjamasb is an endodonist practicing in Irvine, CA. Dr. Pourjamasb is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Bijan Pourjamasb D.D.S., M.S.D.'s Practice location
Irvine, CA 92618Get Direction
IRVINE, CA 92618Get Direction
Dr. Bijan Pourjamasb D.D.S., M.S.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Infertility
Millions of women in America suffer from infertility according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Approximately 7.5 million women between 15 and 44 years old are having a difficulty staying pregnant or getting pregnant. Fortunately, there are a number of natural treatment...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- The History of Autism
Introduction Science has come a long way since the year 1908 when autism was first discovered. Autism has been referred to as a range of neuropsychological conditions. But the question arises where and how did the term autism originate and how has it changed over time? Some people might think that...
- Understanding Parkinson’s Disease Through Falling
Parkinson’s disease is commonly known to be a progressive disorder in the nervous system which affects an individual’s movement. A well-known sign of Parkinson’s disease is a tremor usually noticeable in just one hand. Stiffness or slow movement is also caused by the disease. In the US, there...
- How Is Phosphatidylserine Good for Your Health?
What is phosphatidylserine?Phosphatidylserine is known to provide a lot of health benefits to the human body. It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the body’s tissues and organs. One of its essential functions is that it is a key building block for millions and billions of cells...
- Why Men Need a Colonoscopy
The Colon is the last organ of the digestive system. It can also be referred to as the large intestine, and it runs from the small intestine to the back passage. A colonoscopy is a procedure used to inspect the colon. The colon is a cancer prone area, and a colonoscopy is used to detect ulcers,...
- Paul Nguyen4902 Irvine Center Dr Ste 100 Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.33 CREEK RD. IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Aileen Etsuko Jitsumyo DDS3551 Farquhar Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Philip Montgomery Livingood DDS3551 FARQUHAR AVE LOS ALAMITOS CA 90720
- Phuoc Huu Phan DDS3 Grass Vly Irvine CA 92602
- Dr. George Michael Guise D.M.D., M.S.27702 Crown Valley Pkwy. Ladera Ranch CA 92694