Dr. Clyde Navarro is a Chiropractor practicing in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Navarro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Navarro seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Clyde Emir Navarro D.C.'s Practice location
Carrollton, GA 30117Get Direction
Dr. Clyde Emir Navarro D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Ralph J Templeton DC507 Alabama Ave S Bremen GA 30110
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Weber D.C.307 Adamson Sq Carrollton GA 30117
- Dr. Lisa N Mielcarski D.C624 Newnan St Carrollton GA 30117
- Dr. Donald Lowell Fletcher D.C.514 W Bankhead Hwy Villa Rica GA 30180
- Dr. Angela L Richards DC2188 U S Highway 78 Tallapoosa GA 30176
- Dr. Kathryn Elizabeth Davis D.C.35 Jackson St Newnan GA 30263