Dr. Clyde Navarro is a Chiropractor practicing in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Navarro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Navarro seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Clyde Emir Navarro D.C.'s Practice location
Carrollton, GA 30117Get Direction
Dr. Clyde Emir Navarro D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Alexander Michael Griffin DC, CCEP102 CEDAR ST CARROLLTON GA 30117
- Dr. Daniel James Mielcarski DC624 Newnan St Carrollton GA 30117
- Dr. Wesley E Wilvert D.C.486 Bankhead Hwy Carrollton GA 30117
- Dr. Kenneth S Calain DC624 Newnan St Carrollton GA 30117
- Dr. Gwyndolyn B. Goodwin D.C.775 S Park St Carrollton GA 30117
- Dr. Kevin Swatek DC812 S PARK ST CARROLLTON GA 30117