Dr. Kent Howell is a prosthodontist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Howell specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Kent J Howell DMD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Tempe, AZ 85283Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85205Get Direction
Dr. Kent J Howell DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Stevenson DDS MS3600 Olentangy River Road Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Charles Vito Caponigro DDS460 S State St Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Shereen Shoukry Azer B.D.S., M.SC., M.S.305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210