Dr. Kent Howell is a prosthodontist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Howell specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Kent J Howell DMD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Tempe, AZ 85283Get Direction
Dr. Kent J Howell DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- What is an Internal Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum.Hemorrhoids can be either internal or external, depending on their location. Internal hemorrhoids are located deep in the rectum, far from where anyone can observe. Internal hemorrhoids may go undetected or even be...
- What is a Mononucleosis Spot Test?
Mononucleosis is often called the kissing disease. This is a viral infection transmitted through saliva and transferred through kissing. You can also be exposed through a cough, sneeze or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mononucleosis infection. But this is not as contagious...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.6805 Avery-Muirfield Drive Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Charles Vito Caponigro DDS460 S State St Westerville OH 43081