Dr. Evan D Allen M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology424 E Central Blvd Orlando FL, 32801
Dr. Evan Allen practices Neuropathology in Orlando, FL. Dr. Allen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2001
- Stroke Fellowship - Washington University Sch Med, St Louis, MO
- WA University, Stoke, MO, USA 2001
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO USA
- Neurovascular - (Washington University)
- Vascular Neurology - (Univ of TX Health Science Center)
- Washington University of School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 1999
- Washington University Medical Center Ctr/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellow 1999
- (Neurology), WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, ST. LOUIS, MO 1999
Dr. Evan D Allen M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32801Get Direction
Maitland, FL 32751Get Direction
WINDERMERE, FL 34786Get Direction
Dr. Evan D Allen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allen
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- CNN's Founder Ted Turner Reveals Dementia Diagnosis
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Ted Turner, CNN Founder casually said that he has been diagnosed with Lewy body dementia. "It's a mild case of what people have as Alzheimer's. It's similar to that. But not nearly as bad. Alzheimer's is fatal," Turner said to Ted Koppel from his...
- Dr. Ahmed Sadek M.D.821 East Oak Street Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo MD6735 Conroy Rd Orlando Florida 32835
- Dr. Rajpaul Singh M.D.17307 Pagonia Rd Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Claudio Osorio821 East Oak Street Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Laura Tam Rampil D.O.1850 LEE RD STE 240 WINTER PARK FL 32789