Dr. Paul Stout practices Emergency Medicine in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Stout assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Stout examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
Dr. Paul K Stout D.O.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Paul K Stout D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stout
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. William J Weirs MD100 Gross Crescent Cir Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742
- Dr. Gaurav Gajanan Mavinkurve M.D.975 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Kenneth H. Hayman M.D.941 Spring Creek Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Dr. Betty Jean Husband M.D.421 Carriage Parc Dr Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Christopher D Mcardle D.O.100 Ter Heun Dr Falmouth MA 02540
- Dr. Brenda J. Ross M.D.1000 Highway 28 Jasper TN 37347