Dr. Yvonne Zabala is a general surgeon practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Zabala specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Zabala provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine DO
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery
Dr. Yvonne Denise Zabala D.O.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Yvonne Denise Zabala D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Dr. Diego Velarde MD7125 Murrell Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Jason Mark Radecke MD14430 Us Highway 1 Sebastian FL 32958
- Dr. Jose G Mejia MD1421 Malabar Rd Ne Palm Bay FL 32907
- Dr. Aleksander Richard Komar MD2200 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Mark Raymond Hanley M.D.655 S APOLLO BLVD MELBOURNE FL 32901
- Dr. Jeremy Saul Weinberger M.D.1223 GATEWAY DR STE 2B MELBOURNE FL 32901