Dr. Stacey Rietze is an anesthesiologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Rietze ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Rietze also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1999
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Stacey Alan Rietze MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
Dr. Stacey Alan Rietze MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Survey Shows 'Invisible' Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Difficult to Explain
According to Health Union’s most recent survey, “Rheumatoid Arthritis in America”, over 85% of patients (8 in 10) diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis struggle to explain “invisible” symptoms. “RA symptoms can be caused by a variety of other conditions. In my case, I had a badly swollen...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jay Brian Reynolds M.D.601 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Mitchell Minana MD104 West 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Jacob T Arnett MD550 N Hillside Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Joshua D Dawley M.D.601 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. James R Madrian M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jimmy Keith Carter MD104 West 5th Spokane WA 99204