Dr. Brian Christopher Aros M.D.
Orthopedist130 Fisher Rd Bld A, Ste 2-2 Montpelier VT, 05602
Dr. Brian Aros is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Montpelier, VT. Dr. Aros specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Aros tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2001
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Abnormal Gait
Dr. Brian Christopher Aros M.D.'s Practice location
Montpelier, VT 05602Get Direction
Morrisville, VT 05661Get Direction
Dr. Brian Christopher Aros M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aros
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Sara Catherine Graves M.D.130 FISHER RD, MOB-B, STE 4 BERLIN VT 05602
- Dr. John Thomas Braun MD76 MCNEIL RD STE 2 WATERBURY CENTER VT 05677
- Dr. Stephanie J Landvater MD2418 AIRPORT RD STE C BARRE VT 05641
- Dr. Christian H.g. Bean M.D.130 Fisher Rd Montpelier VT 05602
- Dr. Christopher M. Meriam M.D.130 Fisher Rd Montpelier VT 05602
- Dr. Albert Michael Imobersteg MD130 Fisher Road Barre VT 05641